We at Edusams SA have developed a new and advance communication app for schools and we are giving it to all schools accross SA to use for free.
How it works.
1. Principals register their school: Click on the Register button top right corner of our website or click here.
2. Once registered, Principals log in and download the sample data sheet for Learner info, populate the sheet, save and upload the sheet. (Now all your learners are easily and instantly on your schools database)
That’s about it from the school side.
1. Download the app and register as a Teacher with your school.
2. To avoid fake teachers, your Principal will approve your account and asign you a form class.
3. Teachers will now have access to their dashbord, via their Phone, PC or Tablet.
Many more features are being developed
1. All parents have to do is download the app, look for EduSams on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
2. Register as a parent
3. Search and subscribe to your school
4. You will be asked to enter your child's ID Number, which was uploaded by your principal.
5. Parents will automatically be shown all their children's details
e.g. attendance records, messages or events concerning their child etc.
1. Printing and distributing of Newsletters or any other form used to inform parents of events
2. It has an electronic attendance register so Teachers can now make the class attendance using pc, tablets or phones (Android, for now, apple coming soon).
3. It has IMS (instant messages to parents similar to WhatsApp), you can now send instant messages to parents be in one or a group or all, at no cost to the school. Messages take less than a minute to reach the parents. The will receive a notification once they open it they will be able to read the full message, works like WhatsApp.
4. Calendar events, you can now add calendar events and parents will be instantly informed of the event
so much more features are avaliable and constantly dveloping
Send us a message and we will contact you.